The Third Session of the Ohio FFA Convention was packed with highlights including:
* 5,374 guests were registered at the Convention.
* Jodi Hassan, with the Ohio FFA Alumni Association, provided an update of how the organization is working for students.
* Lucy Whitehead, with the National FFA Alumni Association, announced that the FFA, Carhart, and Tractor Supply Company worked with Harvest for America to get nearly 1 million pounds of food to those in need. Top chapters in Ohio for this effort were Upper Sandusky, Felicity Franklin and Evergreen (the top chapter) that donated 21,289 pounds of food.
* The top chapter in Ohio was Ridgemont. Other top chapters included: Wauseon (chapter development), Norwayne (community development), and Miami East (student development).
* Ohio farm boy and former state officer Rick Metzger gave the keynote address highlighting the four rules to success; drink from the fountain of happiness, steal time for kindness, swear to do your best, and lie down at night and be thankful that you live in the U.S. He featured emotional stories and some humor (including a quick juggling lesson) as well.
* Proficiency winners were recognized.