On Monday, April 3rd, the Anthony Wayne FFA Chapter held their annual banquet at Nazareth Hall. At the banquet, members and guests enjoyed a delicious dinner. Following dinner, multiple members received pins to place on their jacket for their participation in CDEs (Career Development Events).
Several chapter awards were presented, including:
- Star Greenhand member: Reegan Kehres
- Star Chapter member: Laura Caswell
- Outstanding Junior member: Haley Schmersal
- Outstanding Senior member: Camryn Buskey
- 110% Award: Kalie Anderson
- Mr. & Miss Volunteers: Patrick Miller and Hannah Mitchell
Additionally, the Les Disher Leadership Award is one of the highest honors that the Anthony Wayne FFA Chapter bestows on its members, and this year Marleigh Kerr received the award.
At the end of the banquet, the 2016-2017 officer team gave Mrs. Short and Mrs. Bockbrader a gift, and the 2017-2108 officer team was installed.