The Ohio Soybean Association (OSA) Board of Trustee elections are open in five districts. To be eligible for a district position, you must live in a county in the districts listed below.
Districts up for election include:
- District 3 – Ashland, Ashtabula, Columbiana, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Richland, Summit, Trumbull
- District 4 – Defiance, Paulding, Van Wert
- District 5 – Allen, Hancock, Putnam
- District 11 – Clark, Greene, Madison
- District 14 – Athens, Fayette, Gallia, Hocking, Jackson, Lawrence, Meigs, Pickaway, Pike, Ross, Scioto, Vinton, Washington
If interested, contact Kirk Merritt at 614-476-3100 or email@example.com by November 1st, 2017.
Elections will take place at the OSA Annual Meeting, held in conjunction with the 2017 Ohio Grain Farmers Symposium on December 19th at the Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center in Columbus.