Each week we feature a guest post from a featured blogger. The post is featured on our homepage for approximately a week. To be considered please review the requirements and submission guidelines below.
Guest Blogger Requirements:
- Blog post must be exclusive and original content not posted on any other electronic media including your own blog. If the same content shows up somewhere else, your post on our site will be removed.
- Guest contributor must have an actual blog or website that we can link back to.
- If applicable and available please provide a photo or graphic
- Provide 4 lines about yourself including the link to your blog.
- Length should be between 400 and 800 words.
- Blog post must be timely, newsworthy and directed towards our farmer audience.
- Topic should pertain to the agricultural industry, food, farming or rural life.
- Guest post cannot endorse or sell a product
To submit your guest post:
- Provide it in a formatted Microsoft Word document
- Short paragraphs or bulleted points preferred
- Email it to email@example.com
The Ohio Ag Net & Ohio’s Country Journal staff reserves the right to edit the post. We will select one guest post per week based on newsworthiness, timeliness, and quality of content.