ANNOUNCING THE 2013 OHIO’S COUNTRY JOURNAL AND OHIO AG NET FFA WEEK VIDEO CONTEST!
WHAT IT IS: Is your FFA chapter the best in the state? Prove it! Show off your chapter’s creativity, passion for agriculture, and maybe even dance moves in the first ever Ohio’s Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net FFA Week Video Contest.
The theme of the contest is: Rocking Out With FFA! Videos should change the lyrics of a song to promote agriculture and FFA in general as well as what makes your chapter special. Examples include: I’m Farming and I Grow it, Farm It Maybe, We Built this Country on Family Farms and Farming is a Good Time.
WHAT YOU’LL GET: The top entry will win:
- Custom-designed t-shirts
- A pizza party at your school during FFA Week hosted by Ohio Ag Net
- The Ohio Ag Net midday broadcast from your school featuring your chapter during FFA Week
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Creativity and originality
- Positive and clearly communicated message about FFA and agriculture
- Interesting and compelling imagery
- Length of video (Ideal length would be 2:30-3:30)
*Note we want to see your chapter members in the video and would like you to actually sing the song in the video:)
HOW TO ENTER:
All videos will be featured on the Ohio’s Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net website. Entries must be received by January 25th. To enter, upload your video to YouTube and e-mail the link and a copy of the lyrics to email@example.com. Include your chapter name along with a contact name, email and phone number.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner will be notified by February 4th.
We look forward to seeing (and hearing!) your entries!