May Wes Expands product offerings for row crop tractors
In response to a growing demand for no till and strip till stalk leveling solutions, May Wes is pleased to announce the release of their latest Tractor Stalk Stomper design for Case IH Magnum tractor models 235, 260, 290, 315, 340 and 370. This addition joins May Wes’s existing Tractor Stalk Stomper line- up that includes:
• Case IH Steiger Series (2012 and later, all models)
• Case IH Quadtrac Series (2012 and later, all models)
• Case IH Steiger Quadtrac Series (2011 and earlier, models 485 and 535)
• Challenger 700 & 800 Series (all track models)
• John Deere 8000/8R/8RT Series (all models)
• John Deere 9020 and 9030 Series (all models)
• New Holland T9 Series (with SmartTrax, models T9.615 and T9.670)
Why May Wes Tractor Stalk Stomper?
May Wes’s Tractor Stalk Stomper product works off existing tractor hydraulics and is more robust and versatile as compared to other product alternatives. The Tractor Stalk Stomper is designed for quick assembly and installation because there is no drilling or welding required and is built around a standard 4” X 4” tool bar. The kitted options comprise variations of shoe quantities and widths (available in 14”, 24”, 32”, and 38”).
Learn more about May Wes’s Tractor Stalk Stomper product by visiting the website at: https://www.maywes.com/Stalk_Stompers .