In this episode of the Ohio Ag Net Podcast, hosts Matt Reese of Ohio’s Country Journal and Dusty Sonnenburg of Ohio Ag Net talk with Laurie Isley, United Soybean Board, Communication & Education Committee Chair. She talks about soybeans’ role in livestock diets and what research the United Soybean Board does to maximize feed efficiency. Laurie is also a farmer from Michigan, so she gives a brief harvest update.
More in this week’s podcast:
- Doug Miller, Between the Rows Farmer: Doug gives a harvest update as he is one of this years Between the Rows Famers located in Fayette county.
- Madi Layman, Ohio Soybean Council: Madi talks with Dale about biodiesel and the history behind its start till today.
- John Linder, OCWGA Board Member: Dusty talks with John about the recent Ethanol Trade Team that he hosted on his farm.
- Jack Bardakjia, Gapuma Ltd: Jack is from the United Kingdom and he talks with Dusty about his time in the United States learning about ethanol and his experience with the Ethanol Trade Team
- William Aidoo, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Energy in Ghana, Africa: William is from Ghana and he talks to Dusty about his experience learning about ethanol and corn production as part of this Ethanol Trade Team.
|Main Conversation, Laurie Isley||37:47|