POET Biorefining – Leipsic awarded five organizations a total of $2,500 through the 2021 Never Satisfied Community Grant Program.
- The Putnam County Goat and Sheep Committee was awarded $500 to purchase a new wash rack at the Putnam County Fairgrounds.
- The Putnam Country Agriculture Society was awarded $500 to repair gates and roads at the fairgrounds.
- The Putnam County Swine Improvement Committee & County Calf Keepers was awarded $500 to enhance barn conditions at the fairgrounds.
- The Project Lifesaver Committee’s was awarded $500 for their Project Lifesaver program, which provides search and rescue devices for those with special needs.
- The Miller City FFA Alumni was awarded $500 to develop an education courtyard at the Miller City school district for students to grow produce as part of their coursework.
“At POET, investing in our communities is a top priority,” said Ken Miceli, POET Biorefining – Leipsic general manager. “Each of these organizations is dedicated to making our communities a better place.… Continue readingRead More »